Letting Your Properties with James Laurence
Thinking about letting your home? James Laurence are experts in assisting landlords to let their residential and commercial property in and around Birmingham city centre, Edgbaston and Harborne. We provide excellent property management services, supplying our landlords with a reliable and stress-free service which achieves your properties’ full potential.
We have vast experience in every area of the local letting market. Our portfolio ranges from luxury apartments in the most desirable areas of the city centre to beautiful detached and semi-detached houses in the city’s suburbs and everything in-between. Whether you’re a private landlord with one property or a commercial landlord with a mini-empire to maintain, we can take care of your assets whilst you remain in control by choosing the service package that suits your needs.
We initiate the letting process by offering a free, discreet and voluntary valuation service. By appraising the property you wish to let, our experts can provide specific local advice that generates the best potential tenants with the highest return on your investment. Take a look at our tenant fees and terms of application.
After the valuation, we market it via the most efficient and effective channels, both online via our site and also using the most popular property portals such as Rightmove, Zoopla and Primelocation. As well as on the high street via our 2 offices. After which, we will begin arranging viewings and help you in making the right choice and find exactly the right tenants for your house or apartment.
We offer three Landlords Services to meet your needs, they are: Tenant Find Only, Rent Collection and Fully Managed. All three services cover finding the right qualified tenant, conducting thorough referencing on applicants and Right to Rent Checks, setting the tenancy up to date with current legislation including inventory, safety certificates, EPCs etc, drawing up the AST and registering deposits with the DPS.
Our fully managed service includes, but is not limited to:
- 24/7 Access to MyPropertyFile for tenancy updates
- Advice on legal aspects on property letting
- Reviewing property rents on an annual basis and negotiating rent increases where applicable
- Arrange Tenancy Renewals
- Serve Statutory Notices where required (i.e. Section 21 Notice to Vacate)
- Accurate advice from our trained and dedicated team
- Negotiation of Deposit Reallocation
- Co-ordination with local reputable contractors for property maintenance at competitive price
- Routine Property Visits
- Take meter readings at the start and end of the tenancy and inform utility suppliers and council
- Property Maintenance (Routine and Emergency)
- Arrangement of safety certificates on renewal
How we help landlords
Our dedicated team are here to help you reach your letting aspirations by making you aware and assisting in meeting the requirements of potential and current tenants, making sure your investment as a landlord pay dividends. These are also things that we can help you with and make sure you get right.
- If you’re just starting out as a landlord, we can make sure you choose the best area. We know which areas have great investment opportunities and the expected rent amount.
- We’ll make sure you attract the right tenants and the best calibre for your property – tenants who will respect your property and your rental/tenancy agreement.
- We offer a portfolio review for landlords to see if they’re maximising their opportunities for their current investments.
- Our team are experienced in prompt rent collection and credit control.
When it comes to letting houses, apartments and any other property in and around Birmingham, Edgbaston and all of the surrounding areas, our dedicated property management service is second to none.
Get in touch with James Laurence and find out how to let your property.
Both of our offices are open six days a week, so we’re on hand to help you every step of the way.
Why use James Laurence
James Laurence Estate Agents specialise in residential sales and lettings in Birmingham city centre, Edgbaston and surrounding suburbs.
Some of the services in which we excel are:
- Open six days a week
- Accompanied viewings with feedback provided within 24hrs
- Professional photography and floor plans available
- Having a large, and current applicant database
- Maximum marketing exposure on property portals
- Premium display advertising available on Rightmove and Zoopla
Landlord property management services:
- Full property management available
- Rent protection and legal expenses warranty options
- Professional credit referencing as standard
- Collect rent/deposit registration
- Full schedule of letting services: Landlord Information Pack
We offer traditional values using the very latest marketing and selling techniques that vendors and landlords should expect in an independent company.
We pride ourselves on the complete customer service experience in selling and letting a home – showing honesty, efficiency and passion in maximising opportunities for our clients whilst maintaining clear communication.