If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
Apex Lofts, 50 Warwick Street, Digbeth, B12 0NH £219,330
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Apex Lofts has been designed with a core focus on occupier demand, through architectural innovation, pioneering integration and exceptional specification. The building, which offers 80 well designed one bedroom, two bedroom and duplex apartments is arranged over nine levels, providing stunning views over Birmingham’s iconic skyline. Cutting edge features have been incorporated into the design of Apex Lofts, such as the contemporary ’Saw Tooth’ roof, reflectant of the industrial heritage of the area. Facilities offered in the development include undercroft parking, cycle store, residents gym and SkyGarden.Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property Apex Lofts, 50 Warwick Street, Digbeth.
The building, which offers 80 well designed one bedroom, two bedroom and duplex apartments is arranged over nine levels, providing stunning views over Birmingham's iconic skyline. Cutting edge features have been incorporated into the design of Apex Lofts, such as the contemporary 'Saw Tooth' roof, reflectant of the industrial heritage of the area. Facilities offered in the development include undercroft parking, cycle store, residents gym and SkyGarden.
The units are delivered with fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms, complete with high-end branded appliances. The interiors at Apex Lofts take influence from contemporary aesthetics. The introduction of bi-fold windows and strategically positioned skylights allow for bright and airy rooms. Enhancing the use of space and natural light, these are high-specification apartments designed to suit a busy modern lifestyle.
SKY GARDEN The innovative Sky Garden design offers a rooftop gym and green communal spaces that give you ample room to breathe, relax and enjoy the views over Birmingham's Iconic skyline.
A perfect place to seek tranquillity amid the hustle and bustle of urban life.
GENERAL - Walls - light grey matt emulsion
- Ceilings - white matt emulsion
- Doors - mid grey eggshell
- Architrave - white eggshell
- Handles - Brushed Nickel
- Sockets/switches - Brushed Nickel
- Lighting - Recessed LED low energy downlighting with white bezels
- TV and telephone sockets to living rooms and bedrooms
- Living room socket sky+ enabled
- WIFI enabled electric panel heaters
- Double glazing throughout
KITCHENS - Bespoke Designer matt grey finish with concealed handles
- Reconstituted stone worktops (with grooved drainer to selected apartments)
- Fully tiled ceramic upstand
- LED strip lights to underside of wall units
- Stainless steel bowl undermount sink with Brushed Nickel lever tap
- AEG (or similar quality) integrated electric appliances
APPLIANCES - Microwave
- Four ceramic hob
BEDROOMS - Fully fitted Kardean (or similar) light grey oak flooring
BATHROOM/SHOWER ROOM - White Bagno Design bathroom suite featuring shower tray or bath as applicable, concealed cistern dual flush back to wall WC
- Tiled bath panel
- Electric Brushed Nickel heated towel radiator
- Large format white marble porcelain floor tiling
- Large format white marble porcelain wall tiling
- Brushed Nickel brassware by Bagno Design basin tap, bath filler, shower mixer, shower head and low-level hand shower with hose
- Vanity Cupboard by Bagno design
- Clear glass bath/shower screen
- Thermostatically controlled and pressurised hot and cold water
SERVICE CUPBOARD - Free standing washer/dryer
- Bulkhead lighting
COMMUNAL AREAS - Karndean (or similar) light grey oak flooring
- Tiled communal entrance foyer
- Low energy ceiling lighting
- Landscaped communal courtyard and sky garden
- Secure cycle store
- Undercroft car parking (at additional cost)
DEVELOPERS 10M GROUP Developed by 10M Group, a leading boutique residential property development company in the UK. Committed to mindful development with design and quality at their core. 10M have developed some of the most significant architectural homes of the last decade, now with over £100,000,000 of developments acquired or under contract in Birmingham.
10M are bringing style, quality and individuality to apartment blocks in the city. Committed to using best in class professional teams and contractors, only excellence in product and delivery will be accepted.
LOCATION Recognised as Birmingham's most contemporary district "The Shoreditch of Birmingham" Digbeth was once the industrial heart of the city and has since evolved into the second city's creative quarter; a hub of culture, innovation and independent business.
Digbeth has all of the qualities that make it a perfect location for residents to live or as Buy to Let investment. As a vital area at the heart of Birmingham city centre, Digbeth is much more affordable than neighbouring suburbs. It has experienced incredible property price growth of 401% in the last 20 years, with a bright future.
The Smithfield Masterplan will see an injection of over £1.5 billion into the creative district and transform the region. Over the 15-year masterplan, Birmingham Smithfield will add £470 million GVA to the local economy and create nearly 3,000 new jobs.