If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
Mary Street, Crown Works, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B3 1UD £2,450
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Ensuite
A wonderful opportunity to rent a truly stunning house in the Jewellery Quarter arranged over three floors, presented in exceptional condition with an impressive top floor living space and a rooftop private terrace. Including high quality furnishing and a Monthly CLEANER included within the price!View EPC Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property Mary Street, Crown Works, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham.
With luxury carpets, high quality furniture, an ultra modern kitchen as well as a work form home space - The Crown Works really does stand head and shoulders above the rest.
Other amazing features include;
- Smart heating
- Mechanical ventilation system which filters air throughout the property
- Smart lock on the front door for high security
- Security camera externally
- Intercom on the top floor which has a video so you can see whose outside if someone rings the doorbell and you're on the top floor
- Kitchen is full of white goods, including a coffee machine and wine cooler
- The desk downstairs converts into a bed without having to remove anything off the desk
- Gated parking at the back with cycle stands
Offering a prestigious location within the popular Jewellery Quarter, with excellent access to the highly sought after location of St. Pauls Square, while the many boutique shops and eateries available on the main Jewellery Quarter strip as well as nearby Colmore Row and Brindley Place.
OVER 1600 SQFT OF HOUSE! Impressive size and condition. Must be viewed to appreciate.
Tenant fee act 2019
Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.