If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
Bath Street, Birmingham City Centre, B4 6HG £600,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 2 Ensuites
A fantastic opportunity to purchase, one of the last two remaining apartments within the prestigious converted new build development, No. 101 Bath Street. This stunning three bedroom, three bathroom apartment in this fabulous conversion, exclusively with James Laurence. The apartment offers luxury living spanning over 1829 Sq. Ft. and secure gated parking.Download particulars Download particulars View EPC Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property No. 101 Bath Street, Birmingham City Centre.
This prime development boasts individuality with bespoke apartments designed to a high specification whilst preserving the building's original features.
Each of the five apartments has been thoughtfully designed and finished using the highest quality materials. The beautifully designed communal areas maintain the level of specification and finish in keeping with that of your apartment, so your experience starts the moment you enter the building. Each has a long leasehold interest and the security of an underground gated parking space.
APARTMENT ONE Situated on the ground floor, this beautiful three bedroom apartment has an amazing large living, kitchen, dining area with picture windows and generously high loft ceilings complete with the luxury of a separate utility room, plus store area and WC.
Bedroom 1 is dual aspect with windows to the front and side with ensuite with shower. Bedroom 2 has exclusive use of the main bathroom with a bath and overhead shower. Bedroom 3 has a separate dressing area and ensuite with shower.
This bespoke apartment has the addition of a secure gated parking space set on the ground floor, with private entrance into the development.
KITCHEN The kitchens are modern, with high-quality German Rational cabinets with soft-close doors, offering:
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances, including oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and Neff dishwasher.
- Stone worktop and upstands with raised breakfast bar
- German design Franke sink and Grohe taps
- Feature pendants, LED downlights and under-cabinet lighting
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
- Traditional anthracite 3 column designer radiators
BATHROOM & ENSUITES All bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms have been designed to maximise space and light and are finished to the same high-quality specification you expect from your Asquith home.
- Spacious showers with a low-profile tray and large shower head and illuminated mirror
- Black metal vanity unit with white stone basin and designer taps
- Shaver points
- LED downlights
- Heated towel rails
- High-quality LVT flooring and designer wall tiles
WCs - feature floor tiles, black taps and interior designed schemes bring your cloakroom alive!
LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM AREAS Large, light-filled spaces with the flexibility to create the room environment that suits your lifestyle.
- Feature wall lights and LED downlights
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
- Designer radiators
BEDROOMS Relaxing, luxurious spaces, carpeted throughout - somewhere for you to kick back, relax and sleep well.
- High-quality luxury carpet in neutral tones
- Modern, light decor
- Plenty of power sockets with light and lamp switches by the bed
- Slim, designer radiators
GENERAL With a focus on long-term quality, our aim is to 'think of everything' and provide all elements within your home that you may not find elsewhere in other developments.
- Gas central heating with a NEST programmable, intelligent, self-learning Wi-Fi enabled thermostat - managed from your mobile to optimise heating and cooling of your home and conserve energy
- TV and data points in all living rooms and bedrooms
- Home ventilation and heat recovery system which provides a steady flow of clean air by exchanging the heat from the warm air inside with the clean cool air from the outside. It is better for your health and your wallet, saving money whilst also helping the environment.
- Video entrance intercom system
- Fire detection system in all apartments
- Double-glazed windows throughout
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS The developers, Asquith Homes, have a track record of successful local development conversions, priding themselves on the high quality of finish and attention to detail given to each and every element within your home. From beautiful, contemporary kitchens and luxury flooring to bespoke bathrooms and designer lighting - you can be confident knowing that your new home is completely individual to you.
LOCATION No. 101 Bath Street is located on the corner of Lower Loveday Street in the city's Gun Quarter, a district surrounded by history, culture and entertainment. The Gun Quarter is a diverse and emerging city suburb, perfectly situated close to the fashionable Jewellery Quarter, bustling financial district, Snow Hill train and metro station and the new Hs2 site with immediate A38 link with ease of access to M6 motorway.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS Birmingham has something to suit all tastes, with more Michelin starred restaurants than any other UK city outside of London - including Simpsons, Purnell's and Adams; plus, fine dining at The Ivy, Gusto, Hotel du Vin and Marco Pierre White. You will also find a great selection of bars such as Fumo, Ginger's Bar in Purnell's Bistro, Dirty Martini and fantastic coffee shops right on your doorstep.
ENTERTAINMENT Whatever you fancy doing, it's likely you'll find it in the city across the many venues; the O2 Academy; the NIA; Symphony Hall; Hippodrome and Town Hall are all within walking distance.
There's a huge choice and variety of shopping available within the city and nearby suburbs, including John Lewis in the new Grand Central development; the newly extended Harvey Nichols at the Mailbox; Selfridges in the Bullring; the Great Western Arcade; the rag market and food markets in Digbeth; as well as regular local Farmers' Markets in Harborne and Moseley beyond.
SPORTS AND LEISURE You'll find excellent sporting and leisure facilities, including PureGym just 5 minute walk away; Bannatyne's Health Club; The Club & Spa at The Cube; Vibro Suite Health & Wellness Club; the Edgbaston Priory Club; Edgbaston Cricket Ground; Edgbaston Golf Club; Botanical Gardens and Cannon Hill Park.