If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
Sydenham Place, Tenby Street North, Jewellery Quarter, B1 3EN £375,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Ensuite
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a high specification apartment within the brand new build, Sydenham Place. The development, Sydenham Place is a converted Grade II listed property of four state of the art, two bedroom apartments and two high specification duplex penthouses.Download particulars Download particulars Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property Sydenham Place, Tenby Street North, Jewellery Quarter.
SECURITY AND INTERNAL FINISHES - Video intercom entry system to each apartment.
- Oak Veneered, Internal Doors
- Victorian Plaster Cornice to all Lounge, Kitchen & Dining areas
- Anthracite Designer Radiators Throughout
- LED Lighting
- Remote Heating Control
KITCHEN - Stone Veneered Fitted Cupboards
- White Stone Composite Worktops
- White Stone Composite Splashbacks
- Fully integrated CDA Appliances Inc.: Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Sink, Mixer Tap, Microwave, Filtered Extractor Hood, Hob, Oven and 50:50 Fridge Freeze
BATHROOMS - Full Height Ceramic Tiling All-round
- K.VIT Fixtures and Fittings Inc.: Concealed W.C. Suite, Wash Basin with Floor Standing Cupboards, LED Lit Mirror, Mono Basin Mixer Tap, Double Ended Bath with Mixer Tap, Stone Composite Shower Tray, Rain Style Shower, Designer Shower Enclosure & Anthracite Designer Heated Towel Rails
FLOORING - Wood Flooring to all Kitchen, Dining, Lounge and Hallways
- Fitted Carpet to all Bedroom
- Ceramic Floor Tiles to all Bathrooms
EXTERNALS - Electric Car Charging Points
- Covered Cycle Storage Area
- Controlled Gated Entrance
ADDITIONAL DETAILS - 10 Year Build Zone New Home Warranty
- Traditional Insulated Brick & Block Construction for Town Houses
- Digital TV and Internet Compatibility
- Visual Door Entry System
LOCATION Undoubtedly, the real gem in Birmingham's crown is the unique Jewellery Quarter, which dates back more than 200 years and still generates 40% of the UK's jewellery production.
This exquisite area is a cornucopia of jewellers, jewellery designers, fashionable bars and restaurants. As a result, it is a perfect location for those seeking to live, work and relax in an increasingly aspirational city.
A designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site this is a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham. It is experiencing further development as some of the old factories are converted into apartments, restaurants and shops.