If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
41 Tenby Heights, Tenby Street North, Birmingham, B1 3EG £1,100
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Ensuite
Modern development situated in the heart of Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter, Tenby Heights offers the full benefits of city living, with a taste of luxury. This first floor apartment is a secure, gated development and is offered FURNISHED with OFF ROAD PARKING. Available NOW.View EPC Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property Tenby Heights, Tenby Street North.
This first floor apartment is extremely modern and high spec. Benefitting from access to the communal courtyard from the living room.
Apartment is complete with the highest quality kitchen with Neff appliances and bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling from a contemporary range, with state of the art lighting and decorative finishes.
2 double bedrooms, ensuite to master, open plan living room/kitchen and a family bathroom.
Available with off road, secure and gated parking.
The Jewellery Quarter is a designated conservation area and proposed World Heritage Site and is already a prestigious and highly desired part of Birmingham. The suburb still lives up to its name boasting the largest concentration of businesses producing jewellery in Europe. However, a recent resurgence of residential conversions and increased demand for the perks of inner-city living has seen the historic district transform into a unique residential urban village playing home to a hub of creative firms.
* Secure gated development
* Secure video entry system
* Bike Store
* Lift Access
* Gas central heating to duplex apartments. Electric heating to all other apartments.
* Karndean flooring in living/kitchen area and bathrooms
* Carpeted bedrooms
* Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
* Crown kitchen units and Quartz worktops
* Neff integrated oven and microwave, induction hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, washer/dryer and wine cooler
* Porcelanosa tiling in bathrooms and en-suites
* White bathroom suites with chrome fittings and under sink vanity unit
Tenant fee act 2019 Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.