If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
The Barker, Snow Hill Wharf, 61 Shadwell Street, B4 6LL £220,000
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
Snow Hill Wharf brings luxury living to Birmingham. These 420 apartments built to the highest level of specification and quality in Birmingham offer a host of unique facilities, such as a 24-hour concierge, residents’ gym, cinema room and tranquil landscaped podium gardens.Download particulars View EPC Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property The Barker, Snow Hill Wharf, 61 Shadwell Street.
On a quiet stretch of the canal, Snow Hill Wharf is a modern collection of stylish apartments developed by St Joseph, part of the Berkeley Group. Located in the iconic 'Gun Quarter' and less than a 5-minute walk to Snow Hill Station, this central area of the city is perfect for young professionals.
Snow Hill Wharf hosts a range of exclusive on-site residents' facilities, which really are second to none. The concierge service is available 24-hours a day, offering you extra help with everything from deliveries to restaurant bookings. With round-the-clock access to the on-site gym featuring the very latest equipment as well as a sauna and steam room, you can stay fit and healthy whatever your schedule. And when it's time to relax, you can either make use of the residents lounge or enjoy exclusive use of the residents' cinema room where you can enjoy a screening of your favourite film. There are conferencing facilities when you want to work closer to home, plus meeting pods in the bright and airy garden room.
With three individually landscaped podium gardens, Snow Hill Wharf offers you the space to relax and unwind surrounded by nature. Each one draws inspiration from the rich, craft-manufacturing heritage of the 'Gun Quarter' and is connected by pleasant walkways interspersed with flourishing borders and trees to create a unique sense of serenity all year round.
GENERAL * Laminated Karndean Korlock flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
* Carpets to bedroom
* Veneer ash stained apartment front doors
* Dark grey laminate internal doors
* Multi-point high security door locking system to entrance door with spy hole
* Dark bronze ironmongery throughout
* Fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
* Bosch freestanding washer / dryer
* Communal heating system to all apartments
ELECTRICAL * LED downlights to hallway, kitchen, living room, bathrooms and utility room
* Ceiling pendant lighting to bedrooms
* Double socket with USB in dark bronze with black inserts to kitchen area and master bedroom
* TV / media points to living room and bedrooms
* Mini black touchscreen video and audio door entry system
KITCHEN * Contemporary designed kitchen with handleless doors
* Slimline worktop with matching splashback
* Bosch black single oven
* Slimline telescopic cooker hood
* Bosch touch control integrated induction hob
* Fully integrated dishwasher
* Integrated full height 70 / 30 fridge-freezer
BATHROOM * Floor mounted Roca W/C with concealed cistern system
* Semi-recessed Roca basin with post-formed worktop and ceramic tiled housing
* Bath panel and vanity worktop in Avola grey
* Full width mirror to recess
* Electric feature towel warmer
* Brushed dark bronze robe hook
* Thermostatic controlled showers with mini handset and with ceiling mounted rain shower
* Thermostatic hand-held showers to baths
* Shower tray with hinged-line shower screen in black trim
* Double ended bath
* Fixed bath screen in black trim
* Brushed dark bronze toilet roll holder
RESIDENTS´ FACILITIES * Three individually designed private podium gardens
* Exclusive access to gym, sauna and steam room, cinema room, lounge and conference room
* Interior designed entrance lift, lobbies and corridors
* Bicycle storage facility
* 5 electric vehicle charging points
* CCTV security system
* 24-hour concierge
LOCATION Central Birmingham City Location (03.mile from Snow Hill station, 0.7 mile from Birmingham New Street)
At Snow Hill Wharf you are close to everything Birmingham has to offer. From Michelin-starred fine dining to local eateries and major entertainment hubs to independent stores, the nearby business district is also home to global employers. Ranked as having the highest quality of life outside London, Birmingham is a young and vibrant city on the rise.
Snow Hill Station is within easy walking distance as well as major transport hubs at New Street and the forthcoming Curzon Street HS2 Station (opening 2026). The forthcoming new HS2 railway station will provide fantastic opportunities for residents to thrive in Britain's second city. High speed rail links to London, Leeds and Manchester will open up the area to countless possibilities for those living and working in Birmingham.
Snow Hill Wharf is a further example of the regeneration of Birmingham's waterways and a calm, pleasant starting point for a stroll into the city centre. Heading south-east, the canal path takes you towards the Mailbox complex, with its prime shopping and dining experiences and on to Brindley Place - housing the Ikon Gallery, Crescent Theatre and numerous places to eat, drink and shop.
EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTS FACILITIES Residents at Snow Hill Wharf have exclusive access to stylish facilities, unrivalled within Birmingham city centre. Life here includes exclusive access to a 24-hour concierge service, to assist you with anything from restaurant bookings to ordering taxis. With round-the-clock access to the on-site gym featuring the very latest equipment as well as a sauna and steam room, you can stay fit and healthy whatever your schedule. And when it is time to relax, you can enjoy exclusive use of the residents' cinema room.