If you would like any further information on this property, feel free to contact us via the following:
Lower Loveday Street, Birmingham City Centre, B19 3AF £450,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Ensuite
The Townhouse, is the LAST REMAINING private entrance home within No. 101 Bath Street. This unique opportunity to purchase a property which is set over three storeys, with its own private street entrance, bedrooms on ground and first floor with living/kitchen area on second floor, secure gated parking space. Internal viewing a must.Download particulars Download particulars View EPC Request Viewing
Request a viewing
For this property The Townhouse, 90 Lower Loveday Street, Birmingham City Centre.
This prime development boasts individuality with bespoke apartments designed to a high specification whilst preserving the building's original features.
Each of the five apartments has been thoughtfully designed and finished using the highest quality materials. The beautifully designed communal areas maintain the level of specification and finish in keeping with that of your apartment, so your experience starts the moment you enter the building. Each has a long leasehold interest and the security of an underground gated parking space.
THE TOWNHOUSE This unique property offers the luxury of its own private access both from car park and Lower Loveday Street, with a welcoming lobby area. A ground floor bedroom with ensuite is complimented by first floor front facing bedroom, family bathroom and ample storage, leading up to the pièce de résistance - a gorgeous open plan living room/fitted kitchen. A ceiling light well, bringing natural light down to all floors is a fantastic feature.
KITCHEN The kitchens are modern, with high-quality German Rational cabinets with soft-close doors, offering:
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances, including oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and Neff dishwasher.
- Duropal laminate worktop and upstands
- German design Franke sink and Grohe taps
- LED Downlights and under-cabinet lighting
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
BATHROOMS AND ENSUITES All bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms have been designed to maximise space and light and are finished to the same high-quality specification you expect from your Asquith home.
- Bathroom showcases a beautiful double sink with vanity unit, standalone contemporary bath with floor mounted tap, spacious shower with low-profile tray, large shower head and illuminated mirror
- Ensuites feature a black metal vanity unit with white stone basin, designer taps and large illuminated mirror
All bathrooms and ensuites have:
- Shaver points
- LED downlights
- Heated towel rails
- High-quality LVT flooring and designer wall tiles
WCs - feature floor tiles, black taps and interior designed schemes bring your cloakroom alive!
LIVING ROOM & DINING ROOM AREAS Large, light-filled spaces with the flexibility to create the room environment that suits your lifestyle.
- Feature wall lights and LED downlights
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
- Designer radiators
BEDROOMS Relaxing, luxurious spaces, carpeted throughout - somewhere for you to kick back, relax and sleep well.
- High-quality luxury carpet in neutral tones
- Modern, light decor
- Plenty of power sockets with light and lamp switches by the bed
- Slim, designer radiators
GENERAL With a focus on long-term quality, our aim is to 'think of everything' and provide all elements within your home that you may not find elsewhere in other developments.
- Gas central heating with a NEST programmable, intelligent, self-learning Wi-Fi enabled thermostat - managed from your mobile to optimise heating and cooling of your home and conserve energy
- TV and data points in all living rooms and bedrooms
- Home ventilation and heat recovery system which provides a steady flow of clean air by exchanging the heat from the warm air inside with the clean cool air from the outside. It is better for your health and your wallet, saving money whilst also helping the environment.
- Video entrance intercom system
- Fire detection system in all apartments
- Double-glazed windows throughout
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS The developers, Asquith Homes, have a track record of successful local development conversions, priding themselves on the high quality of finish and attention to detail given to each and every element within your home. From beautiful, contemporary kitchens and luxury flooring to bespoke bathrooms and designer lighting - you can be confident knowing that your new home is completely individual to you.
AREA No. 101 Bath Street is located on the corner of Lower Loveday Street in the city's Gun Quarter, a district surrounded by history, culture and entertainment. The Gun Quarter is a diverse and emerging city suburb, perfectly situated close to the fashionable Jewellery Quarter, bustling financial district, Snow Hill train and metro station and the new Hs2 site with immediate A38 link with ease of access to M6 motorway.
RESTAURANTS AND BARS Birmingham has something to suit all tastes, with more Michelin starred restaurants than any other UK city outside of London - including Simpsons, Purnell's and Adams; plus, fine dining at The Ivy, Gusto, Hotel du Vin and Marco Pierre White. You will also find a great selection of bars such as Fumo, Ginger's Bar in Purnell's Bistro, Dirty Martini and fantastic coffee shops right on your doorstep.
ENTERTAINMENT Whatever you fancy doing, it's likely you'll find it in the city across the many venues; the O2 Academy; the NIA; Symphony Hall; Hippodrome and Town Hall are all within walking distance.
SHOPPING There's a huge choice and variety of shopping available within the city and nearby suburbs, including John Lewis in the new Grand Central development; the newly extended Harvey Nichols at the Mailbox; Selfridges in the Bullring; the Great Western Arcade; the rag market and food markets in Digbeth; as well as regular local Farmers' Markets in Harborne and Moseley beyond.
SPORTS AND LEISURE You'll find excellent sporting and leisure facilities, including PureGym just 5 minute walk away; Bannatyne's Health Club; The Club & Spa at The Cube; Vibro Suite Health & Wellness Club; the Edgbaston Priory Club; Edgbaston Cricket Ground; Edgbaston Golf Club; Botanical Gardens and Cannon Hill Park.
STAMP DUTY OFFER DETAILS *stamp duty contribution paid based on sole ownership SDLT rate. Second home owners/buy to let investors will be offered the same contribution towards their stamp duty.