* MONTHLY CLEANER INCLUDED * The Townhouse is a unique opportunity to rent an EXCLUSIVE property, set over three storeys, with its own private entrance, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and living/kitchen area on the top floor. Offered Fully FURNISHED and with secure gated parking.
DESCRPTION ** MONTHLY CLEANER INCLUDED WITHIN THE RENT! **
This unique property offers the luxury of its own private access both from car park and Lower Loveday Street, with a private welcoming lobby/hallway area and fantastic storage on offer. Benefitting further from a ground floor bedroom with ensuite, then complimented by first floor front facing bedroom, fantastic family bathroom with both standing shower and stand alone bath, ample storage, then leading up to the pièce de résistance - a gorgeous open plan living room/fitted kitchen.
A ceiling light well is also included, bringing in natural light down to all floors is a fantastic feature.
This exclusive Townhouse can be access via the on street entrance, or via a private entrance through the gated car park.
Offered Fully Furnished, to a high standard, and with an allocated and gated parking space. You will also have access to a bike store and storage.
Furnishing is currently being purchased and will be placed within the property, prior to a moving in date.
Available NOW and must be viewed to appreciate high standard and exclusivity on offer.
KITCHEN The kitchen is modern, with high-quality German Rational cabinets with soft-close doors, offering:
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances, including oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and Neff dishwasher.
- Duropal laminate worktop and upstands
- German design Franke sink and Grohe taps
- LED Downlights and under-cabinet lighting
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
BATHROOM AND ENSUITE The bathroom and ensuite, have been designed to maximise space and light and are finished to the same high-quality specification you expect from your Asquith home.
- Bathroom showcases a beautiful double sink with vanity unit, standalone contemporary bath with floor mounted tap, spacious shower with low-profile tray, large shower head and illuminated mirror
- Ensuites feature a black metal vanity unit with white stone basin, designer taps and large illuminated mirror
All bathrooms and ensuites have:
- Shaver points
- LED downlights
- Heated towel rails
- High-quality LVT flooring and designer wall tiles
LIVING AREA Large, light-filled spaces with the flexibility to create the room environment that suits your lifestyle.
- Feature wall lights and LED downlights
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
- Designer radiators
BEDROOMS Relaxing, luxurious spaces, carpeted throughout - somewhere for you to kick back, relax and sleep well.
- High-quality luxury carpet in neutral tones
- Modern, light decor
- Plenty of power sockets with light and lamp switches by the bed
- Slim, designer radiators
AREA Located on the corner of Lower Loveday Street in the city's Gun Quarter, a district surrounded by history, culture and entertainment. The Gun Quarter is a diverse and emerging city suburb, perfectly situated close to the fashionable Jewellery Quarter, bustling financial district, Snow Hill train and metro station and the new Hs2 site with immediate A38 link with ease of access to M6 motorway.
DEVOLPMENT This historic Grade ll listed building dates back to 1840 and is located in part of the city's traditional Gun Quarter, extremely close to the city centre and nearby amenities.
This prime development boasts individuality with bespoke apartments designed to a high specification whilst preserving the building's original features.
Development benefits from five apartments and a Townhouse, all thoughtfully designed and finished using the highest quality materials. The beautifully designed communal areas maintain the level of specification and finish in keeping with that of your apartment, so your experience starts the moment you enter the building. Each has a long leasehold interest and the security of an underground gated parking space.
TENANT FEE ACT 2019 Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills on top of the monthly rent
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to [email protected]
New Hampton Lofts, 91 Branston Street, Birmingham
New Hampton Lofts , 90 Great Hampton Street,
Arrange a viewing for this property
The Townhouse, 90 Lower Loveday Street, Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham