**LAST APARTMENT REMAINING** A range of stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartments in The Willows, a brand new exclusive development on the borders of Edgbaston and Moseley. Apartments are designed and built to a very high specification and come with gated parking space. Help to buy available.
PROPERTY ***Apartment One-the last property remaining****
Located on the ground floor, offering two double bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite complete open plan kitchen and living areas-the kitchen offers a bespoke designs, whilst living area offer bay windows with front aspect (and rear patio door release from apartment one), all bedrooms offer fitted wardrobes (with a special perk in apartment one of walk in wardrobe) with individual tiling selections in bathroom and en-suite.
DEVELOPMENT 'The Willows' is an exclusive development of six two bedroom apartments in a much sought after location. The intimate style is completed to an extremely high specification throughout from stunning kitchens and bathrooms through to the fine details of under floor heating. The independent developers have thought of every detail to offer luxury living accommodation, whilst standard features include secure entry systems, tablet video intercom and a gated allocated parking space with each apartment, with further bike store offering convenience also.
* 'Leicht' Kitchen and designed by award winning Reflection studios
* Stunning islands with Stone Quartz Worktops
* Integrated 'Siemens' single oven
* 'Siemens' four ring induction hob and ceiling extractor
* Tall 'Siemens' fridge/freezer
* 'Fantini' brassware, fixed rain showers, hand held shower hose and concealed
* Luxury double end baths
* Separate shower cubicles
* Bespoke coloured slate effect shower trays
* Rimless wall hung toilet pan with designer flush plate
* 'Keuco' accessories
* Backlit vanity mirror
* Inset towel rail
* 'Porcelanosa' floor and wall tiling
* Bespoke slate effect shower trays
* 'Dornbrancht' shower sets and brassware
* 'Toto' rimless wall hung toilet pans
* Designer towel rail
* Fitted wardrobes in each bedroom with Apts 1 and 3 featuring walk in wardrobes
* Carefully selected contemporary lighting and wall switches and sockets
* Underfloor heating with electronic zoned control
* Tablet screen intercom access
* Main bedrooms have sleek wardrobes
* Flooring included throughout
* Modern contemporary doors
* Plumbing for washing machine/dryer in store area
* Surround sound system in penthouse apartments
AREA The location of The Willows is very convenient, on the borders of Moseley and Edgbaston, with Edgbaston Road offering excellent road and transport links within minutes to Birmingham city centre, A38 to M6/M42, Five Ways train station and New Street station whilst Queen Elizabeth hospital, Birmingham University's main campus and train station are a short commute. The new dental hospital is within a very short walk also.
Leisure facilities are provided with the development adjacent to Edgbaston Cricket Ground-home of Warwickshire cricket club and hosts England international tests, Cannon Hill park and MAC theatre are opposite the city's first 50m swimming pool at the recently completed Birmingham University complex nearby,The Edgbaston Priory tennis club and Golf clubs within short walking distance. Birmingham city centre offers the prestigious Grand Central, exclusive Mailbox retail development and Bull Ring offering shopping boutiques, with Theatres and convention facilities such as the ICC and Symphony Hall, facilities to be proud off.
DETAILS Length of lease: 125 years
service charges: £1,168.17 per annum
(service charge breakdowns available)
Ground rent; £350
10 year building insurance provider is ICW.
Reservation fee: £1500
*all details per property
The Cube East, 200 Wharfside Street,
St. Martins Place, 169 Broad Street,
Arrange a viewing for this property
The Willows 110 Edgbaston Road, Birmingham