A fantastic opportunity to rent this prestigious property, located in a converted new build development. This stunning three bedroom, three bathroom apartment offers luxury living and furnished to a high standard with secure gated parking. Monthly cleaner and internet included within rent!
This historic Grade ll listed building dates back to 1840 and is located in part of the city's traditional Gun Quarter, extremely close to the city centre and nearby amenities.
This prime development boasts individuality with bespoke apartments designed to a high specification whilst preserving the building's original features.
Thoughtfully designed and finished using the highest quality materials. The beautifully designed communal areas maintain the level of specification and finish in keeping with that of your apartment, so your experience starts the moment you enter the building.
Situated on the ground floor, this beautiful three bedroom apartment has an amazing large living, kitchen, dining area with picture windows and generously high loft ceilings complete with the luxury of a separate utility room, plus store area and WC.
Bedroom 1 is dual aspect with windows to the front and side with ensuite with shower. Bedroom 2 has exclusive use of the main bathroom with a bath and overhead shower. Bedroom 3 has a separate dressing area and ensuite with shower.
This bespoke apartment has the addition of a secure gated parking space set on the ground floor, with private entrance into the development.
Available Early February 2022 - Offered Furnished - MONTHLY CLEANER AND INTERNET, INCLUDED WITHIN THE MONTHLY RENTAL.
KITCHEN The kitchen is extremely modern, with high-quality German Rational cabinets with soft-close doors, offering:
- Fully integrated Siemens appliances, including oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and Neff dishwasher.
- Stone worktop and upstands with raised breakfast bar
- German design Franke sink and Grohe taps
- Feature pendants, LED downlights and under-cabinet lighting
- Beautiful Sierra Habitana LVT flooring
- Traditional anthracite 3 column designer radiators
BATHROOM AND ENSUITES All bathrooms, ensuites and cloakrooms have been designed to maximise space and light and are finished to the same high-quality specification you expect from your Asquith home.
- Spacious showers with a low-profile tray and large shower head and illuminated mirror
- Black metal vanity unit with white stone basin and designer taps
- Shaver points
- LED downlights
- Heated towel rails
- High-quality LVT flooring and designer wall tiles
WCs - feature floor tiles, black taps and interior designed schemes bring your cloakroom alive!
GENERAL With a focus on long-term quality, our aim is to 'think of everything' and provide all elements within your home that you may not find elsewhere in other developments.
- Gas central heating with a NEST programmable, intelligent, self-learning Wi-Fi enabled thermostat - managed from your mobile to optimise heating and cooling of your home and conserve energy
- TV and data points in all living rooms and bedrooms
- Home ventilation and heat recovery system which provides a steady flow of clean air by exchanging the heat from the warm air inside with the clean cool air from the outside. It is better for your health and your wallet, saving money whilst also helping the environment.
- Video entrance intercom system
- Fire detection system in all apartments
- Double-glazed windows throughout
LOCATION No. 101 Bath Street is located on the corner of Lower Loveday Street in the city's Gun Quarter, a district surrounded by history, culture and entertainment. The Gun Quarter is a diverse and emerging city suburb, perfectly situated close to the fashionable Jewellery Quarter, bustling financial district, Snow Hill train and metro station and the new Hs2 site with immediate A38 link with ease of access to M6 motorway.
TENANT FEE ACT Tenant fee act 2019
Under latest legislation, permitted tenant payments include:
- Utility bills
- Holding deposit equivalent of 1 weeks rent
- Changes to an AST during tenancy
- Company let fees still apply
James Laurence are members of The Property Ombudsman and in partnership with the Money Shield Client Money protection Scheme (CMP). All enquiries and further information requests can be sent to [email protected]
Christchurch Close, Edgbaston, Birmingham
The Qube, Edward Street,
Arrange a viewing for this property
101 Bath Street, Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham City Centre