Priced attractively nearly £50,000 below the true value, this exceptional two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located within the newly built Snow Hill Wharf development, built by St Joseph’s Homes. Boasting a spacious sit out balcony, ample storage and a great central location. All with the benefit of no upward chain!
DESCRIPTION Priced attractively nearly £50,000 below the true value, this exceptional two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is located within the newly built Snow Hill Wharf development, built by St Joseph's Homes. Boasting a spacious sit out balcony, ample storage and a great central location. All with the benefit of no upward chain!
Snow Hill Wharf brings luxury living to Birmingham. These 420 apartments built to the highest level of specification and quality in Birmingham offer a host of unique facilities, such as a 24-hour concierge, residents' gym, cinema room and tranquil landscaped podium gardens.
The development's stunning canal-side location, just minutes from the Colmore.
Business District and prime transport hubs including the forthcoming high-speed railway station (HS2), combines serenity with the convenience of city centre living.
Birmingham, the UK's second city is one of the fastest growing cities in Europe with a population of over 1.1 million. As one of the youngest cities in Europe with an estimated 45% of the population under 30, Birmingham offers a thriving rental market for investors.
- Laminated Karndean Korlok flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
- Carpets to bedrooms
- Veneer ash-stained apartment front doors
- Dark grey laminate internal doors
- Multi-point high security door locking system to entrance door with spy hole
- Dark bronze ironmongery throughout
- Fitted wardrobe to bedroom 1
- Bosch freestanding washer / dryer
- 10-year LABC warranty from date of legal completion
- 2-year St Joseph warranty
- 250-year lease
- Communal heating system to all apartments
- Oak staircase with glass balustrade and oak handrail
- LED downlights to hallway, kitchen, living room, ensuite, bathrooms and utility room
- Feature pendant lights to living /kitchen / dining areas
- Ceiling pendant lighting to all bedrooms
- Double socket with USB in dark bronze with black inserts to kitchen area and bedroom 1
- TV / media points to living room and all bedrooms
- Mini black touchscreen video and audio door entry system
- Sky Q with direct feed to living room
- Hyperoptic fibre broadband to all plots as standard
- BT Openreach to all plots as standard
- Contemporary designed kitchen with handleless doors to all plots
- Silestone worktop
- Bosch black single oven
- Slimline telescopic cooker hood
- Bosch touch control integrated induction hob
- Fully integrated dishwasher
- Integrated full height 70 / 30 fridge / freezer
- Floor mounted Roca WC with concealed cistern system
- Semi-recessed Roca basin with post-formed worktop and ceramic tiled housing
- Bath panel and vanity worktop in Avola grey
- Full width mirror to recess
- Ceramic tiles to floors and selected walls
- Electric feature towel warmer
- Brushed dark bronze robe hook
- Thermostatic controlled showers with mini handset and with ceiling mounted rain shower
- Thermostatic hand-held showers to baths
- Shower tray with hinged-line shower screen in black trim
- Double-ended bath
- Fixed bath screen in black trim
- Recessed alcoves to bathroom and ensuites
- Brushed dark bronze paper roll holder
- Three individually designed private podium gardens
- Exclusive access to gym, sauna and steam room, cinema room, lounge and conference room
- Interior designed entrance lift, lobbies and corridors
- Car parking, motorcycle and bicycle storage facility
- 5 electric vehicle charging points
- CCTV security system
- 24-hour concierge
LOCATION Central Birmingham City Location (03.mile from Snow Hill station, 0.7 mile from Birmingham New Street)
At Snow Hill Wharf you are close to everything Birmingham has to offer. From Michelin-starred fine dining to local eateries and major entertainment hubs to independent stores, the nearby business district is also home to global employers. Ranked as having the highest quality of life outside London, Birmingham is a young and vibrant city on the rise.
Snow Hill Station is within easy walking distance as well as major transport hubs at New Street and the forthcoming Curzon Street HS2 Station (opening 2026). The forthcoming new HS2 railway station will provide fantastic opportunities for residents to thrive in Britain's second city. High speed rail links to London, Leeds and Manchester will open up the area to countless possibilities for those living and working in Birmingham.
Snow Hill Wharf is a further example of the regeneration of Birmingham's waterways and a calm, pleasant starting point for a stroll into the city centre. Heading south-east, the canal path takes you towards the Mailbox complex, with its prime shopping and dining experiences and on to Brindley Place - housing the Ikon Gallery, Crescent Theatre and numerous places to eat, drink and shop.
EXCLUSIVE RESIDENTS FACILITIES Residents at Snow Hill Wharf have exclusive access to stylish facilities, unrivalled within Birmingham city centre. Life here includes exclusive access to a 24-hour concierge service, to assist you with anything from restaurant bookings to ordering taxis. With round-the-clock access to the on-site gym featuring the very latest equipment as well as a sauna and steam room, you can stay fit and healthy whatever your schedule. And when it is time to relax, you can enjoy exclusive use of the residents' cinema room.
OUTSIDE SPACE With three individually landscaped podium gardens, Snow Hill Wharf offers you the space to relax and unwind surrounded by nature. Each one draws inspiration from the rich, craft-manufacturing heritage of the local 'Gun Quarter' and is connected by pleasant walkways, with flourishing borders and trees to create a unique sense of serenity all year round.
JAMES LAURENCE ESTATE AGENTS MATERIAL INFORMATION Agents Note: We have not tested any of the electrical, central heating or sanitary ware appliances. Purchasers should make their own investigations as to the workings of the relevant items. Floor plans are for identification purposes only and not to scale. All room measurements and mileages quoted in these sales particulars are approximate. All material information stated below has been provided by our client, but we would request all information to be verified by the purchaser's chosen solicitor.
Fixtures and Fittings: All those items mentioned in these particulars by way of fixtures and fittings are deemed to be included in the sale price. Others, if any, are excluded. However, we would always advise that this is confirmed by the purchaser at the point of offer.
Services: All mains' services are connected to the property.
Local Authority: Birmingham City Council
Council Tax Band - C
Service Charge - £2425.55 Per annum Approximately
Ground Rent - £350 Per Annum Approximately
Length of Lease - 245 Years Remaining
To complete our comprehensive service, James Laurence Estate Agents is pleased to offer the following:-
Free Valuation: Please contact the office on to make an appointment.
Residential Lettings and Management: If you are interested in letting out your property or are considering renting a property, please contact our office to find out further information.
Conveyancing: Very competitively priced rates agreed with our panel of local experienced and respected Solicitors. Please contact this office for further details.
Financial Services: James Laurene Estate Agents work with an independent Mortgage Service offering face to face mortgage advice to suit your needs. Please contact the office on to make a free appointment.
Centenary Plaza, 18 Holliday Street,
Kings Court, 108 Livery Street, Birmingham City Centre
Arrange a viewing for this property
The Colmore, Snow Hill Wharf, Shadwell Street, Shadwell Street